Celebrate the Fourth of July in The Woodlands, there’s a wide array of activities and entertainment for the entire family to enjoy!
Fourth of July Parade: 9 a.m.
Put on your red, white and blue and get a prime viewing spot in Market Street for the exciting South County Fourth of July Parade. The 1.3-mile parade around The Woodlands features marching bands, fire engines, clowns, floats and more!
22nd Annual Red, Hot and Blue Festival: 6 to 10 p.m.
Celebrate freedom in The Woodlands with great food, live entertainment, children’s activities and family fun at multiple locations around The Woodlands from 6 to 10 p.m.
Festival Activities and Live Music:
- Town Green Park – Activities include strolling entertainers, face painters, balloon artists, inflatables, entertainment on two stages, a variety of food vendors, and a Kids’ Zone featuring crafts and other family-fun games. Participants must have a wristband to enter the inflatable activities at this location. Wristbands are $10 each and good for unlimited access of the inflatables for the duration of the event.
- Waterway Square – Activities include face painting, balloon artist, concessions and live music. Awards for the Fourth of July Parade Awards begin at 7 p.m.
- Northshore Park – Activities include face painting, concessions and live music.
- Rob Fleming Park – Activities include face painting, concessions and live music.
- Hughes Landing – Activities include live music at the bandshell.
Fireworks: The event culminates with one of the largest fireworks displays in the Greater Houston area! Beginning at 9:30 p.m., an 18-minute fireworks show can be seen at the following locations: Town Green Park, Hughes Landing, Waterway Square, Rob Fleming Park and Northshore Park. To ensure spectators have the best view of the fireworks, test shots will be fired from all launch locations at 9, 9:10 and 9:20 p.m.