#Brunching is one of our favorite things to do! We’re highlighting a few of our favorite brunch spots around The Woodlands because who doesn’t love a good eggs benny and a mimosa every now and then? The Woodlands has too many hot brunch spots to narrow down, so we decided to get the opinions of some of our Instagram followers on their top picks!
1. Black Walnut | Speaking of eggs Benedict, did you know Black Walnut has over 10 types of Benedict? I know what you’re thinking, can I try them all? Sure, why not? We’re talking about traditional eggs Benedict to hamburger Benedict and all the way to lobster Benedict. Regardless of which Benedict dish you decide to indulge in, it will melt in your mouth and leave you wanting to try more.
2. Cru: A Wine Bar | If you’re looking to spice up your brunch outing a bit, Cru is the place to do so! This spot is the first wine bar in Texas to offer 30 wines by the glass and 300 bottles from all over the world. “Swirl Sunday” is a great time to stop in because Cru offers 1/3 off bottles of wine. If you’re brunching with friends, sit on the patio overlooking Market Street and split the fig and Gorgonzola bruschetta or the smoked salmon pizza with your wine.
3. Jasper’s | This is Iron Chef winner and James Beard nominee, Kent Rathbun’s restaurant concept. Jasper’s takes simple, ordinary ingredients and transforms them into indescribable dishes, like the favorite “shrimp n’ grits” for example. All dishes are made from scratch and will leave your taste buds smiling.
4. Hubbell & Hudson Bistro | Executive Chef, Austin Simmons, does the unthinkable with the dishes on Hubbell & Hudson Bistro’s brunch menu. Somewhere in between the classical and modernist techniques from Europe and Asia develops some of the most unique flavors. Step out of the traditional brunch box on Hubbell & Hudson’s menu and try the gulf shrimp toast, red wine braised octopus or bananas foster inspired French toast.
5. Crush Wine Lounge | Jazz up your typical Sunday brunch. No, we mean it literally. At Crush, jam to a live jazz band every Sunday for brunch! Along with the live music, enjoy an all you can eat buffet, mimosas and Bellini galore, build your own Bloody Marys and of course, a phenomenal brunch menu.